Around the time Crash Twinsanity was being developed, a GameCube port was planned.
Why it was cancelled
- Crash Twinsanity had already been very rushed resulting in many cut levels so there was no time to create a GameCube port.
- Too expensive for the budget.
- The port was very unfinished by the deadline.
- there have been some attempts to get the game to run an a GameCube, they all worked.
- The GameCube version of Crash got the axe in the concept stages (most likely due to disappointing performance of other VU games on the system).